The Technical Program at the 8th ATSC will address diverse aspects related to thermal spray science and technology, ranging from fundamental research to industrial applications.
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts of papers dealing with, but not restricted to, any of the several themes listed below:
- Cold Spray/Kinetic Spray
- Solution and Suspension based Spray Processes
- Advances in Thermal Spray Processes
- Hybrid Spray Processes
- Thermal Barrier Coatings
- Repair & Refurbishment
- Wear & Corrosion Protection
- Novel Functional Applications
- Modelling & Simulation
- Process Control & Diagnostics
- Processing-Structure-Property correlations
- Advanced Characterization of Coatings
- Mechanical Properties of Coatings
- Environmental/Occupational Safety
- Advanced Material Systems
One-page abstracts (approximately 500 words) should be submitted no later than July 31, 2017. The abstract have to be submitted in English and typed in single-line spacing using Time 12 PT type and should be headed with the title (in CAPITALS and center justified and bold), name(s) and affiliation(s) of all authors, and e-mail address of corresponding author. Please indicate whether the abstract should be considered for an oral or poster presentation.
Young Scientist Forum will be hold for the presentation of a selected young scientists (researcher in student status or under 30 years old), and will be awarded to the excellent presenter.